Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #159 (permalink)
alex1997
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

alex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightedge891 View Post
Ion might just issue an open challenge on the countdown show and RVD comes out and they have a match. I don't see RVD losing this because he just jobbed to Joe and it would be hard to believe he'll do it again. He's called "No Job Rob" for a reason. I could see Ion losing by DQ. Hopefully Ion gets a win over him.
This would be the perfect match to have on the countdown show. The match with the little to no build should be on that show.
I doubt Rvd is gonna job to Joe and than be on the the pre show of a ppv even if he gonna beat Ion