Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #157 (permalink)
Aaron S.
Sekai No Kana

Aaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missed
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
I suppose, but I can see Hogan doing the exact same thing just being in Stings corner. The match will undoubtedly have some degree of fuckery and interference by A&8s members, to which Hogan and maybe a couple other members of the roster start clearing them out. Or maybe a post match leg drop for the pop. I think they're being really safe with Hogan lately, as shown by him getting the gentlest kidnapping ever a couple weeks back.

Van Dam might be facing Ion if the before the bell is to be believed as they were the only two saying they were "bound for glory" despite not having a match. But that would totally suck imo unless it leads to Ion "injuring" van dam long term.

Before the Bell vid was superb, too. I'd reccommend anyone who hasn't watched it to do so.
Ion might just issue an open challenge on the countdown show and RVD comes out and they have a match. I don't see RVD losing this because he just jobbed to Joe and it would be hard to believe he'll do it again. He's called "No Job Rob" for a reason. I could see Ion losing by DQ. Hopefully Ion gets a win over him.
This would be the perfect match to have on the countdown show. The match with the little to no build should be on that show.

Credit to why2cj. Check out GFX Artist like him(and me ) in the GFX Section
Aaron S. is offline   Reply With Quote