Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #152 (permalink)
Vin Ghostal
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Vin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missedVin Ghostal probably won't be missed
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
He has had great matches with the likes of Orton, Jericho, Edge, Ziggler and Punk. Please don't tell me these guys have great matches with anybody because I can tell you a match all these guys have been in that was shit. Even Ziggler. Kinda hard to argue that a guy can't wrestle when he has the matches to prove so.
So, Kofi managed to have good (not GREAT) matches with five of the better workers of the last 10 years? Incredible!

And what difference does it make that Ziggler's had bad matches? Bret Hart and Bob Backlund shit a brick on live pay per view at WrestleMania XI. Who cares? Kofi shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ziggler, and I actually like Kofi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
Alex Riley gets pops from the crowd even when he had been off TV for months because he is charismatic. Kidd isn't.
Alex Riley gets a reaction because he has one of the best entrance themes in the post-Attitude era, and this is coming from a HUGE Riley fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterossa View Post
turn him heel. give him a Jamaican drug dealer or gangsta gimmick. smoking weed during his entrance.

similar to Little Jacob from GTA 4. I'll become his fan immediately!
Oh, now who's being a racist? Jingoist. Whatever.

God, this third hour of Raw really drags...

Last edited by Vin Ghostal : 10-08-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Vin Ghostal is offline   Reply With Quote