Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/8/12 Discussion: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Slaps Bitches
View Single Post
post #87 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Coffey
Moron

Location: We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Raw Discussion Thread 10/8/12: Rise Above Nipples

Fucking Packers lost to the Colts yesterday which bummed me out but Notre Dame won in a route on Saturday to move to 5-0, so my weekend watching was even. Plus the Yankees are up 1-0. I'm excited for television tonight! I'm a Yankees fan, so they have a playoff game, which is exciting. Monday Night Football is on with all the Tim Tebow potential drama. Plus, Mr. McMahon is going to be on RAW? I have no idea how I am going to divide up my time between it all! It is times like this where I wish I had DVR. I can always download RAW later, I can't say the same about MNF or the MLB postseason. So I guess it depends on what my company wants to do tonight. I know I am going to be marking out all over the place though, for one show or another!

Also ESPN First Take was hilarious this morning. It's too bad that sports media doesn't cover pro-wrestling too because I would love to hear Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless shit all over WWE!

If this was 1998 in the middle of the WWF Vs. WCW Monday Night Wars I'm still not sure if I would be able to resist the constant channel changing. I might hook up cable to a second TV so I can have two TVs on while streaming the third show on my PC. Going to be a wild night.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome