Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hacking Nintendo Wii (to play DVDs, Backup games etc,) - has anyone done it?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Hacking Nintendo Wii (to play DVDs, Backup games etc,) - has anyone done it?

My Wii is currently hacked. I never installed the app to become a DVD player and I have a semi-newer model and it won't run burnt discs. Instead bootlegged games would have to run via a flash drive. Anyways, I mainly use mine for emulation (NES, SNES, Genesis). It's okay, I play the emulators more on the Wii than I do actual Wii titles.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote