Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #3358 (permalink)
BrosOfDestruction
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

BrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

I wouldn't call either CWebb or TMac waste of talents. TMac pretty much reached his potential with Orlando and was unfortunate to play with some shittastic rosters with Pat Garrity, Shawn Kemp on child support etc. It's not really his fault his body broke down and injuries hurt his level of play with Houston although he was still a great player the first couple of years there. I can see CWebb if you really emphasize on the timeout though. I think that really hurt him mentally for the rest of his career and he became a softie in crunch time often playing hot potato. Bibby was the only guy with a set of balls on that Kings team.

Where is Derrick Coleman on your list? There was nothing he couldn't do on the court and is the only guy to ever put Shaq on a poster STRAIGHT UP. He was just lazy and didn't give a fuck about improving and working on his game. Vin Baker was really good too until alcoholism ruined his career.