Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #1188 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Heard that there was big "Boots To Asses" chants in the Yankees game. The Rock can do it all. I think at this point he's just doing things to stretch the ability with his unlimited talent to make people care about anything he says and does. They should add Dwayne Johnson alongside the "Can turn everything into a golden egg" term. The Rock vs Brock Lesnar with that crowd in the New York market.

"The Hero" on TNT:
Quote:

Casting TNT's The Hero

DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON'S NEW REALITY SERIES ON TNT IS CASTING THE FIERCEST COMPETITOR, THE MOST STRATEGIC PLAYER... THE ULTIMATE HERO!!

We are not necessarily casting the fittest or the fastest. We are looking for everyday people who are ready to prove themselves
in the physical and mental adventure of a lifetime!!

Are you ready to win up to Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars?! AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...Will you do what it takes to get it?

Get ready to embark on a journey in an exotic location that will challenge your brains, brawn, moral decisions, motives & competitive spirit!

The show will challenge competitors mentally and physically to prove they have what it takes to be Heroes (or villains) pushing them to the limits to see what they are willing (and able) to overcome, undergo and sacrifice for the sake of their fellow contestants or for themselves and a chance to win A VERY SUBSTANTIAL CASH PRIZE!

*Must have a valid Passport and be willing to travel outside of the U.S. for a 3 week adventure and compete for the prize of a lifetime.
The Rock in "Hercules", "Different than anything he's ever done":
Quote:

Brett Ratner is gearing up to begin pre-production on Hercules, starring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, and he told Empire Magazine it's a project he was 'born to direct.'

"There's no definitive Hercules film," said Ratner, who claimed to have drawn Hercules comics as a small boy. "This will be the definitive Hercules. I promise you that."

"It's starring The Rock," Ratner said plainly when asked what will make the movie so memorable. "And it's different than anything he's ever done and it's different than anything I've ever done."
With the huge success of franchises like Batman and Spiderman. Hercules can be the next in the series and it's great that Rock took that role, can potentially put him on another level as a box office power.

@BrosOfDestruction Best part of that brawl was Rock SLIDING on the guardrail, fucking money everytime.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 10-08-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote