Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion
View Single Post
post #348 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by booned View Post
He's not worth it at all. Nene is just as good and you get get him for under 20k.

Who have you got at the back?
Nene isn't fast enough. I find pace to be just as important as last year, I had a hybrid with Eto'o and Doumbia up front and Gonzalez and Sturridge on the wings (all 90+ pace) and won 12 straight games through division 2 and 3 with them, after having a pretty modest record in the bottom 2 divisions with a very good La Liga team (Song, Cesc, Navas, Falcao, Villa, Pique, Masch, etc..). I'm rocking Bastos atm.

Back four is Mariano, Dede, Santana and Siqueira. I used David Luiz in my hybrid and he's still OP. Dede is lethal from corners. Need a better LB though, will probably get that silver player Cesar.

Best players i've used so far: Tello, Sturridge, Jonathan Pereira, Hart, Mirallas, Ramires, Dede, Falcao. Eto'o is easily the best i've used though. Was disappointed with Cesc, Neuer, Mascherano, Navas, Chicharito, Javi Martinez.

Last edited by Seb; 10-08-2012 at 11:42 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome