Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I wish TNA goes back to tapings permanently

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #32 (permalink)
hu_baddboi
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

hu_baddboi is an after thoughthu_baddboi is an after thought
Default Re: I wish TNA goes back to tapings permanently

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
Thats not regularly though. If going live was given a trial of several months, then extensions etc, then the same opportunity should be given to taped road shows before denouncing it as pointless. 1 or 2 isn't enough to arrive at that conclusion. The meteoric rise of RAW was largely taped on the road even when it took the lead IIRC apart from occasional live broadcasts. That wasn't the only factor but it was definitely part of their strategy.
It was a 3 month experiment, which was almost as long as the live experiment was supposed to be. They did one taping a month on the road, so 2 episodes per month were on the road and 2 were in the Impact Zone. The ratings didn't move much, so I think they concluded that being live was more important. They haven't moved much live either, but I think TNA & Spike are happy with the slight increase in buzz on things like social media right now.
hu_baddboi is offline   Reply With Quote