Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #340 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

After a few days of UT, it's a fun mode. Can kill a lot of time. The contract problem was tiring and I was about to delete the team but then I got Di Maria, sold him for 36k and contracts aren't a problem now after 8 gold packs. Now the new problem is the horrible fitness every 2 games. Still didn't pay attention to the chemistry. I never get the big players in the packs, Di Maria was the only one on that caliber. Forlan is awesome, brought him for 1700 in the last second. Trying to get Balotelli now.

I saw Ferguson, Del Bosque, Mancini and Di Matteo in the managers, anyone knows why Mourinho is not there? And if there's a chance that they would release Drogba/Anelka etc as free agents in the UT? I don't know how it was in the past so maybe it's a possibility.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote