Wrestling Forum banner

2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

173K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Goku 
#1 · (Edited)
Any Football league not related to Premier league can be discussed here.

My predictions:

Serie A - Juventus
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
La liga - Real Madrid
Ligue 1 - PSG

#1,978 ·
Harsh on Atletico to go in behind. Far superior tactically and deserved the lead. Just eat up Barca's play and were killing them on the break and on set plays. Then Barca produce two moments of brilliant and undo everything. Adriano goal was as unstoppable as they get. He scores some right crackers on a scarily regular basis. Busquets finish was so class too. Falcao is an absolute joy to watch. The pace and the finish for his goal summed him up in a nutshell. Phenomenal player. There's probably better strikers out there for value but I'd pay crazy money to get him in my team because he's worth crazy money.

#1,979 ·
Clearly Falcao must still prove he is better than Atletico's former hero :torres
So the only reasonable solution available to this is to go to Liverpool and score more goals than him there
I guess I would be willing to take him at the club so he could do this

#1,993 ·
Brilliant from Atletico for 30 minutes, but they were flagging at that point, and the Adriano belter out of nowhere really knocked the spirit out of them. Second half was a complete spanking and Barca could have gone on to score 5 & 6 if they wanted. This all without Messi getting involved for large portions. Frightening.

Puyol, Pique and Busquets were immense, don't even think Falcao had more than 10 touches in the last 2/3rds of the game. He did bend them over for the first 3rd, though.

#2,002 ·
Shame Barca ended up outclassing them and putting the game to bed. 1st half was class. Be interesting to see how Atletico do at home against Barca and Real. Outclassed in both away ties. I hate saying titles are won even before xmas but it'd take a huge meltdown for Barca to blow the league now. Real don't even seem to care. Would love for them to finish 3rd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.