Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #82 (permalink)
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Cactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Neville View Post
Oh it was absolutely fantastic and incredible on Cena's part. Lumbering around and doing absolutely nothing of any importance or significance to the match and then doing a fireman slam for the win. A true story of a hero overcoming the odds. Exquisite. YOu're right, Cena's role was played just wow.
That 'lumbering around' is called selling. I wouldn't expect a Kurt Angle fan to understand. I'm sure if Cena started catching Lesnar in 12 different Ankle Locks and started throw multiple Angle Slams for some nearfalls, you would enjoy it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Neville View Post
Most of those matches are average wrestling matches at best with some of them being school examples of what a carry job is and some just being plain sad backyard quality garbage wrestling, i.e. vs Batista, JBL. Even something like Angle vs Wolfe from Turning Point or any of the matches vs AJ or Joe outclassess every one of those matches by a mile. I see matches of higher quality between JTG and Drew McIntyre on the usual Superstars episodes. Angle had matches twice the quality of those on random days against random workers like X-Pac and Crash Holly, matches that are because of his body of work being so huge, completely forgotten.
Bullshit. Tell me all the great matches that Batista and JBL has had. Because they must be fucking amazing to carry Cena to good match.
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote