Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 07:41 AM   #3095 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker-Tribute-Act View Post
So no one is taking his, albeit brief, first appearance on anything 'WWE' produced, Punks DVD, as a sign of his long awaited main roster arrival?
I'm not. Nothing is inspiring me to believe he's going to debut anytime soon, which is a lot better than when I used to think he'd debut every week.