Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #1349 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Looks like the ballon d'or will be a tie this year.

Valdes is literally terrified of Ronaldo, that first goal should have been an incredibly easy save. I would actually consider using THE GOAT PINTO in the next game against Madrid because Valdes has gifted so many fucking goals in the recent Clasicos. He's terrified of the match. I also think Montoya should start ahead of Alves now, the kid is such a terrific prospect, Dani no longer seems to care.

Also lol @ Milan. Bojan gonna Bojan.

Last edited by EGame : 10-08-2012 at 06:08 AM.
EGame is offline   Reply With Quote