Wrestling Forum banner

A tini gem from 2010-2011

2K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Pacmanboi 
#1 ·
We can all agree that for the most part TNA was a pile of shit during this time but this is easily my favorite segment from that time period. Lethal and Flair worked so good together.

#10 ·
TNA was pretty crap back then though. Fourtune with like 8 members, half legally dead ECW guys reuniting and going over TNA guys, Immortal's awfulness.
Typical smark statement. Of course, they did some questionable decisions concerning the booking and talent relations. At least, the weeklies were always entertaining. That's the serious lack of the latest episodes... They are just not entertaining.

#9 ·
That gif scares me every time. Yeah, Flair was gold. I don't think there's a difference between half drunk Flair and sober Flair. I just see a entertaining crazy old man.

In regards to Lethal, I was just happy that he was doing something different other than the Savage gimmick. That had gotten stale years before they decided to pull the plug on it.

#11 ·
2010 was dreadful. Like headache inducing, I need shrooms to get through this, dreadful.

The only saving graces were Flair, Lethal, Madison and the first three months of heel Hardy simply not giving a fuck and being great at it.

#14 ·
This thread is great, there were terrible things during this period, but Ric Flair was gold.

#25 ·
I'd rather have a logical show that can be improved upon, then a clusterfuck which gets nobobdy over, but provides the occasional laugh for the absurdity of the segments.

Take Lethal for example. He get's over, gains good reactions, then they put him in a forgettable feud with a lower-card wrestle in Robbie E. Momentum stalls, then he disappears off the face of the earth.

#27 ·
Lethal was a victim of tnas desparate marketing machine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.