Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #701 (permalink)
Rboogy
Learning to break kayfabe

Rboogy Rboogy
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Well IMO the only person I can see ending takers streak would probably be Cena.

Ryback shouldn't even be in this discussion because he has no credibility, what I mean is no credibility to actually beat taker - a match against him sure i can believee that but cant believe he would beat taker, also wont believe cm punk could either. My reasons = What if Ryback did end it and quit WWE as soon as his contract was up? or something like that. If they really would end takers streak it would have to be someone who has been in the company for a long time and has no intentions of leaving. How bad would it look if someone beat the great taker and just leaves the company soon after. To build enough credibility to end the streak ( if it ends at all ) you have to be in the company for a long long time. For Punk or Ryback to have the kind of credibility as Cena they would not only wrestle for atleast 10 years straight but also be at the very top for the majority of the time, and noone is close to that.

I would love to see who taker faces until the Cena match, it really is up in the air.

Last edited by Rboogy : 10-08-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Rboogy is offline   Reply With Quote