Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Best Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Best Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusksu View Post
So whose watched the new treehouse of horror episode? I thought it was okay, nothing on the old ones but better than the first episode of this season
I normally don't watch the new episodes (too depressing) but I watched this one. Tbh I'm pleasantly suprised. I won't say any ones were incredible
bu they were solid. I never found myself shaking my head and I honestly laughed pretty hard at Homer's line: "A black hole! (whispers in his normal obscenely rude and loud way) Wait am I aloud to call it that?!". The Paramormal Activity parody was ok and I honestly can't remember the other one right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
No TV and no beer make Homer go crazy.

That stiks in my memory the most, can't remember which season that was from.
The great Season 6
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote