Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #2128 (permalink)
Zen
Bruh.

Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Zen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whore
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC96 View Post
TBF to nazz, he is a Kei fan. I'm a Del Potro fan, but i like other players too.

US Open i became a fan of his. I think he's got a very good and entertaining game. I didn't root for either, i just watched the match and enjoyed it.

He was really good again today was Kei. Bageling Raonic is some feat. Raonic is one of the biggest servers in tennis, and Kei delivered a Bagel to him. Very impressive. He returned well, and hit some nice winners. It was great to see him win the tournament. I think both have got bright futures ahead of them

Tsonga vs Djokovic was a decent match. Tsonga should have taken the 1st set really, but once Novak got going, that was it. No shame in losing to Nole, so Jo can be proud of his efforts. Didn't play badly at all, although i think his game planning was a little off. Shouldn't have tried to rally with Djokovic from the baseline, he should have attacked the net more.

Azarenka defeated Sharapova 6-3,6-1. Good display from Vika. 2013 is going to be very interesting for the womens game.
I was just playing around with Nazzac lol