Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten Legends64: Dusty Rhodes

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Forgotten Legends64: Dusty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
I remember quite awhile ago I was over at a friend's house hanging out with some buddies & we were shitting on Cody Rhodes. This was back when Cody Rhodes was teaming with Hardcore Holly I believe. Anyway, my two friends were talking about Cody & one said "what's so special about Cody?" and the other replied "Well, he's the grandson of a plumber." I laughed really hard at that.

I always liked Dusty. His tag with Dick Murdoch was fun stuff. I think a lot of the current generation of fans only remember him from his WWF polka dot days, which is a shame. He had good feuds with Flair & Tully. Did some stuff with Harley & Funk. Even Nikita if I recall. I even purchased & had a Dusty Rhodes comp. DVD made for me. So, yeah, I'm a fan of "The American Dream."
Walk In,

I love your new avatar, The Lariet is one of my top ten favorites of all time. Can't remember him fueding with Dusty but I sure they did, and I bet it was an awesome brawl.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote