Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #5302 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Gerrard has settled well enough. He will be phased out over the next 2 years or so, especially with Suso coming through.

We need a new keeper and another striker, Reina has had it and we can't score. It was laughable how many times he gave the ball away trying to pass it out from the back. At one point he gave the ball straight back to them, made a good save and got up yelling at Allen who he was trying to pass it to.

Reina

Wisdom Skrtel Agger Johnson

Allen Sahin

Suarez Suso Sterling

Borini

is a formation i want to see. Borini has played poorly on the wings but i want to see how he does in the middle of the park with him getting some more ball. If he's still a bit gunshy then have Suarez up top with Assaidi on the wing. We desperately need a striker that can finish. Gameiro if he gets sick of the bench at PSG, Huntelaar who's in the last year of his deal, anyone really.