Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #63 (permalink)
Agmaster
Searching for a new identity

Agmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more seriousAgmaster needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Three pages and only one HHH. I am impressed.

Out of 5

4.5 - Mic Work (just the eloquence) - Good voice, very little if any slur.
3 - Promo Skills - He certainly knows how to draw out the crowd reacting.
2 - Charisma - He just followed every technique to it's best output. Seems to need others to maximize effectiveness.
3.5 - In Ring ability - He doesn't do bad matches, just bad finishes, had to get one in.
3 - Storytelling - Even bullshit stories he invests himself decently.
3.5 - Ring Psychology - He CAN be a five. By that same token he CAN be a two, it all depends on his mood.
WWE is filled with 'Good Ol' Boys' in power positions. It is just how it is, and I will keep calling WWE, Pro Wrestling in USA, as well as some of it's fans out on this because it is bollox. I do notice an apparent effort being made to mitigate this somewhat, but time will ultimately tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max314 View Post
I'm sick of anything that's been around longer than two weeks.

Last edited by Agmaster : 10-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Agmaster is offline   Reply With Quote