Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #334 (permalink)
NathWFC
Humbled

NathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friendsNathWFC needs to make some friends
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

First time I've given ultimate team a go on FIFA and I'm loving it, by far the best mode on in the game. Didn't have a clue what I was doing at first and just chucked together a random team of good players, ignoring all the chemistry related stuff, but since found out what a difference it makes and so sold everyone and started again. I've now put together a French/Ligue 1 team with 99 chemistry that are quite a joy to play with. Remy, Pastore, Menez, M'Villa, Sakho and Debuchy are the real gems in my team at the moment but I'm looking forward to strengthening. Also I recommend Mounier to everyone as a super sub, every time I've brought him on his torn the other team apart with his pace and crossing.
NathWFC is offline   Reply With Quote