Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Fantasy Basketball Keeper League - aka the one Champ has already forgotten about
View Single Post
post #1328 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
What are those "BBM" projections based on?

Their stats from last season?
Projected stats for this season. Each stat is weighted and players are given overall ratings based on your leagues setup. It's the ultimate cheatsheet.

I think BBM is a great tool. You can potentially win a lot of money using it in money leagues with friends or whatever. I used it last year in the WS league and got all the way to the finals before losing due to injuries. I also used it here to setup my draft strategy and whatnot, but got beat out on a couple of guys by JM because he's also using it, and he had more picks in the first few rounds than me. Missed out on Jeff Teague, Kawhi Leonard and Landry Fields.

With that said: I will not be using it any further in this league or in my other leagues. It's completely unnessesary and unfair to be using it in a league where Glen Davis is a top 5 pick in the non-keeper draft. JM was also using BBM in the baseball league and I have a sneaking suspicion that's why he won that one too (also EDWIN).

I'd be a hypocrite to call him a cheater (I'll leave that to Brandon), but I certainly won't be giving him any praise for being a "good fantasy player" if he continues to use it in this league or in future leagues (fantasy football, baseball, etc).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome