Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #61 (permalink)
Pro Royka
Moron

Pro Royka is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
While we're not in the minority in places like PWO and DVDVR, we are when it comes to general wrestling fans. People buy into the gimmick of Cena 'can't wrestle' and Angle is a GOAT wrestler because he's booked as one.

Just for the record, I have no issue with Angle fans. If you enjoy him, good for you. But Angle's a guy who totally go against the mechanics of pro-wrestling (selling, pacing, storytelling etc) and is all flash in the pan with little substance.
Give me one match that is better than Kurt Angle matches. He's the goat because he has a real wrestling background and he back it up in the ring with anyone. Go ask Cena himself and he will tell you with a smile in his face that Kurt is better. Kurt Angle in the WWE was constant with his work whether in the ring or on the mic something you don't see everyday. since when does Cena even sells moves, have a clue dude. So you're telling me that Cena is not booked as a wrestler, well you got that right he's just an entertainer (doesn't have an enough clue how to wrestle like Angle) he's not an olympic gold medalist you know. Also Kurt Angle has more charisma than Cena, look at the big crowd reaction he gets. The guy was the most entertaining guy in the WWE along with Foley, Rock, Austin etc. until he left WWE. Whether you like him or not, it's not my problem that you're so PG and have a little knowledge about the past.

Edited: About Cena. Punk today had put on good/great matches with Ziggler, Sheamus, Bryan (He fought with Cena and the match sucked), Henry, Jericho, Mysterio, ADR, Morrison, etc. What did Cena do with them absolutely terrible. He never was constant, boring most of the time and only shines with the best.

Last edited by Pro Royka : 10-07-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Pro Royka is offline   Reply With Quote