Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #6942 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Meh, Bret doesn't do much for me these days. Its not like they did a lot of things badly, but its just not the sort of match style I'm compelled to watch again and again. Matches I listed are shorter and feature Benoit at his bumping and violent best (Meng and Sullivan matches), Scorpio match is a great technician vs high flyer match and the Eddie/Jericho matches are superb balls to the wall sprints with some super selling in the Eddie match in particular.

If I was just listing general Benoit WCW matches, then aye the Bret match should be included. Though tbh I was listing matches that I personally considered his better matches.
One of the main reasons I included that match is because it's (sadly) the only Bret WCW match above **** unless I'm missing something. It's by far the best Bret WCW match, and top 10 at worst for Benoit in WCW.