Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #6941 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Meh, Bret doesn't do much for me these days. Its not like they did a lot of things badly, but its just not the sort of match style I'm compelled to watch again and again. Matches I listed are shorter and feature Benoit at his bumping and violent best (Meng and Sullivan matches), Scorpio match is a great technician vs high flyer match and the Eddie/Jericho matches are superb balls to the wall sprints with some super selling in the Eddie match in particular.

If I was just listing general Benoit WCW matches, then aye the Bret match should be included. Though tbh I was listing matches that I personally considered his better matches.