Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #2513 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Good on you. I'm new as well and I'm in the gym 5 days a week. I couldn't do 3 days a week, I enjoy being in there too much to be away 4 days out of 7.
I can hardly take a day off tbh. My first off day was yesterday and I was itching to get to the gym but I realized it would be a bad idea. I'll probably be going 5-6 times per week

My body is sore as fuck though after the first week. I assume it get's better over time though?

I just got back from my second chest/core exercise but I couldn't bring myself to do dips because my forearms were so sore from my back and tricept workout 2 days ago. Managed everything else though.