Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #1266 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

That might be the single greatest strike Hansen threw in his entire career, well that or the absolutely FILTHY forearm/slap strike he throws at Tenryu on the floor in the famous 'nobody potatoes me' All Japan match.

Agree with the consensus, Kobashi/Misawa 1/20/97 is Kobashi's best singles match, but that Hansen match, Takayama in NOAH 2004, Akiyama in NOAH 12/23/00 and maybe one of the Dr Death matches would round out his top 5. Actually the Honda NOAH 2003 match could sneak into the top 5 as well.

Kawada/Hansen is better though, just the ultimate meeting of uncontained stiff violence vs uncontained stiff violence.

Think Tenryu/Yatsu was the first match I actually reviewed in the Puro thread, adored it to bits and its definitely one of the more violent Tenryu matches I can recall seeing (which says an awful lot given its Tenryu and 'violence').
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote