Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #2511 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I'm new to this. But too much negative shit has been happening in my life and I want to focus all this negativity into going to the gym. Commit myself 100%. I've always been a very lanky guy but I'm looking to put on some muscle.

Starting a gym schedule of 3 days with 1 off day. Rinse and repeat.

Day 1- Chest/Core

Day 2 -back and tricepts and some forearms

Day 3- Legs

I'd name some of the exercises but I can't remember them all the names since I just started () but my bro is legit at bodybuilding so he's taken me and I've just finished my first week.

I've also have some supps like fish oil tablets, multivitamins, GP3 and Whey protein. I have a ridiculously active metabolism but I really want develop some muscle. I'm definitely committed to this and I was hoping for some tips from people that know their stuff and possibly any recommendations to help me improve my workouts.