Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #58 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a push
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
I think Cena is better than Angle. It's an opinion that's in the minority but I've backed it up.
It's mostly just because this forum is full of trolls, children or previously banned posters that re-registered (when they were banned the first time for a reason). It's not really a minority opinion, it's just that a lot of people are uninformed or have heard something one way for so long that they never question it. Like children believing in Santa Claus, or religious beliefs. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
I like Cena as an in ring performer but when I'm watching wrestling I also like to pretend that what I'm witnessing is a genuine athletic contest and there are far too many moments in his matches where he does something stupid and clumsy that shatters the illusion of reality. Punk and Jericho are also guilty of this quite often with their painfully obvious spot calling, a flaw that just by itself separates true world class workers from simply great workers imo.
This is a good argument that I would be able to appreciate.

Last edited by Coffey : 10-07-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote