Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warren Zevon
Thread: Warren Zevon
View Single Post
post #216 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Warren Zevon
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Wrong.

LAKELAND, Fla. — A 14-year-old girl who authorities say secretly gave birth to a son and then strangled him, will be prosecuted as an adult.
Cassidy Goodson will appear in court Friday on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse. A Polk County grand jury indicted her on Thursday.
Goodson was arrested Sept. 28 after deputies say she gave birth to a 9.5-pound boy inside a bathroom then strangled him.
Detectives say the girl hid her pregnancy from her family. She gave birth to a boy in the bathroom of her home on Sept. 19. She told detectives she choked the baby and put him in a shoebox.
The girl’s mother found the baby in the box, hidden in some laundry. Her lawyer has refused to comment to local media.
I will gladly plant my foot in my mouth. I still stand by my view that she will not be convicted of murder. I'm not too familiar with Florida law, but third degree murder seems to me the only charge greater than manslaughter that I could see her convicted of.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome