Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #129 (permalink)
Bowlen
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bowlen 251 - 500Bowlen 251 - 500Bowlen 251 - 500Bowlen 251 - 500Bowlen 251 - 500
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1997 View Post
so what your saying is that tna advertise the good and gave phoneix the crap in your opinion
In this case: yes. Not only is Tessmacher bad and still not popular, they even know about it. In addition, Tara has no chances of winning this. It would be a waste to have Gail and Mickie in a random match on the pre-show, but it would satisfy me more. And not only me for that matter.

I'm looking forward to four of the matches. Don't get why they dropped the ball on the rest. Knowing that the building will basically be like sold out and they are going to sell a shitload of merch, I hate the idea that they didn't book the best show possible with their roster, because there's no way the show is going to paint red numbers. They even scrapped the Countdown to the Glory match. A show like this should have a real X Division match and not some 2 on 2 in the Aces and Eights case. Also, there should be contract stipulation for Joey Ryan. Why should the casuals be interested in a Singles bout between a former WWF undercarder and some indy wrestler, when there's nothing at stake?

This is one of the reasons, why TNA is still considered bush league. Dumb business moves that could have easily been fixed.
Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote