Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#4,304 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

It's funny, being an Eagles fan I don't think Babin was the problem on that defense, but he's a good player and any team would want him.It's also funny, the player with the most sacks on your team with 5.5 gets cut, besides Cole and Ryan and Babin, everyone on that defense should be released lol.

#4,307 ·

It's funny, being an Eagles fan I don't think Babin was the problem on that defense, but he's a good player and any team would want him.It's also funny, the player with the most sacks on your team with 5.5 gets cut, besides Cole and Ryan and Babin, everyone on that defense should be released lol.
It's just the beginning of Philly cleaning house. They pretty much ruined a contender last season and it's best to blow it up and start over.

#4,305 · (Edited)

I hope Chicago snatches him up off waivers. NFL.com is speculating that Atlanta, Chicago, New England, Denver, and Detroit are the top landing spots.

The current waiver list top 12 is:

1. Chiefs
2. Jaguars
3. Eagles
4. Raiders
5. Browns
6. Panthers
7. Chargers
8. Bills
9. Titans
10. Lions
11. Cardinals
12. Jets

Teams currently lacking the cap space for Babin: Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit, San Francisco, Pittsburgh. They need $1.64m. All could potentially create the space though.

#4,308 ·

Next to go should be Vick, Reid & Asomugha. Maybe DeSean Jackson too.

Number one guy they should not get rid of under any circumstances is McCoy, unless they want to trade him to the Patriots :brady2

#4,310 ·
#4,313 ·

Suh fined $30k..Today he spoke on it and said he's not sorry for what he did to Schaub, but NFL didn't suspend him because they don't feel he did it on purpose..oh

Jared Allen fined $21k..I understand it being a blindside hit, but still it's Allen's shoulder..I'm shocked ppl are up in arms that Suh was fined more

#4,320 ·

Suh fined $30k..Today he spoke on it and said he's not sorry for what he did to Schaub, but NFL didn't suspend him because they don't feel he did it on purpose..oh

Jared Allen fined $21k..I understand it being a blindside hit, but still it's Allen's shoulder..I'm shocked ppl are up in arms that Suh was fined more
It does look like Allen's helmet hits the guy though.

TBH, if it wasn't Suh then I don't even think this is a story.If they are gonna fine Suh for that then they need to fine the guy who got kicked out of the Saints/Niners game for kicking a player.

#4,314 ·

It is probably the "end of an era" now (still don't understand what that term meant at this past year's Wrestlemania). Colin Kaepernick is starting against the Rams. Alex Smith is now the back-up out of nowhere. I feel bad for him. In a blink of an eye, you have an 18-19 game which was record-setting and then two weeks later, you are no longer the starter. :(

#4,317 ·

It is probably the "end of an era" now (still don't understand what that term meant at this past year's Wrestlemania). Colin Kaepernick is starting against the Rams. Alex Smith is now the back-up out of nowhere. I feel bad for him. In a blink of an eye, you have an 18-19 game which was record-setting and then two weeks later, you are no longer the starter. :(
Sucks for him as I was rooting for him but his time in SanFran is done. He'll probably get a starting job next season for a team like Jacksonville or Arizona if they don't draft a QB.

#4,315 ·

So who's more likely to win, Dallas against Philly or New York Jets against Arizona? (This may or may not be a poll to help me pick my choice in the Survivor League :side:)

#4,319 ·

Bowe won't be back, Jackson and Dorsey... see ya. Piolio will probably be shown the door. Crennel...least you beat the Packers. Wouldn't surprise me if Chiefs trade away one of their stars i.e. Derrick Johnson for some picks. Chiefs are gonna start over. Funny how we did that about four years ago and now we are doing it again! Yay.

#4,324 ·

Don't understand why Niners feel they'll go farther with Kaepernick because at the end of the day, that's what they're saying with this move..I understand they like his arm strength and mobility a bit more than Smith, but over the past year and a half, Smith has shown in almost every big game he's played in that he won't lose you the game. Maybe some feel Kaepernick is the kind of guy that if Niners were down big he'd lead them back from the dead, but I just don't see how the Niners would rally around Kap if they were down, facing major adversity in the playoffs

#4,325 ·

Me personally, I just think they overreacted to the Bears game. Not saying Kaepernick is a bad QB because he's not and he has a lot of potential but I don't think Smith deserved to lose his starting job. He did nothing to warrant it. He's been having a good season and he misses one game that he probably could've played but couldn't due to the NFL's concussion rules and he loses his starting job, that's a bunch of bullshit.

#4,328 ·

Terrible clock management at the end of the half. No excuse for that. NO didn't even rush up to the line with 30 plus seconds to go. If they had they would have had time to spike the ball there at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.