Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Barbie Blank to appear at Legends of the Ring afterall
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 04:53 PM
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Barbie Blank to appear at legends of the ring afterall

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPhil View Post
Who cares about this skank?
What are you talking about Angry Phil? This is THE BARBIE BLANK we're talking about, she's the most recognizable women in professional wrestling history, probably the most recognizable woman in the world!

I hope you sort your anger problems out, Phil. Perhaps you should attend anger management classes? There's this doctor that's been getting some rave reviews.

On a side note, you think Miss Blank ever experienced this beast Kelly Kelly Fan?

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar; 10-07-2012 at 04:55 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome