Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #55 (permalink)
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Cactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Neville View Post
This is the biggest bucket of straw man diarrhea and verbal gymnastics i've read in a while. What a sack of mindless derp. Also, reported for insulting. If you can't be nice don't play with the big kids. Bye.
You know, you really fail at debating.

I think Cena is better than Angle. It's an opinion that's in the minority but I've backed it up. You on the other hand are just posted horseshit like 'LOL YOU NO NOTHIN BOUT RASSLIN IF YOU THINK DAT!!! ANGELS DAH BEST RASSLER ON DAH PLANET!!!'. If you honestly think Angle is better than Cena AND you could back it up and tell us WHY those matches of Angle's are so much better than Cena, I could maybe, JUST MAYBE, respect your opinion.
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote