Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why does James Storm need help against Roode?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #38 (permalink)
Skermac
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why does James Storm need help against Roode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkorejo View Post
I really dont know what you are talking about. :S

The picture clearly says "King Mo: SPECIAL ENFORCER"

But yea, we all know he will be the one to count the match to 3. Annd.. I dont see TNA booking this match like where Storm needs Mo's help to beat Roode.

My prediction is.. Mo will stay out for the whole match. Ref is knocked out, Roode hits a beer bottle to Storm, covers Storm, Mo comes in and counts 1-2-kickout.. an argument with Mo and Roode turns back to recieve the Last Call superkick.. 1-2-3 by Mo. End of the match. If that is the route TNA takes, I dont see how anyone screwed Roode.
Yes he is special enforcer and he is also special and only referee.
Google it and you will see, he is the ref, it shouldn't be so hard to understand.

I agree Mo (ref) will be out most of the match. Roode will probably knock him out with something then cover Storm but there is no one to count. Roode helps up Mo, gets superkicked, then Mo gives the 3 count to Storm.
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote