Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#4,405 · (Edited)
re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Someone created a fake Jovan Belcher twitter tweeting the following:

Before Jovan killed himself he called me (agent) saying, "Please make sure my beautiful daughter lives the best life possible. I love her."
1 RT= $1 to the beautiful child that will now grow up without parents.
Andrew Bynum has RT and added:

I agree to double this... RT @Jovan_Belcher 1 RT= $1 to the beautiful child that will now grow up without parents.
For every FOLLOW I get and RT this gets I will donate $1 to the beautiful child that lost her parents in the @Jovan_Belcher murder/suicide.
Such a shame people are doing that.

As for cancelling the game, I feel it should be up to the Chiefs. The Coach and GM witnessed the suicide. I don't know how they can even concentrate on the game tomorrow.

#4,410 ·

Concussions probably played a factor too. It's well documented that most football players develop CTE, a degenerative brain disease that is a direct cause of concussions.

I can see her telling him the baby isn't his and then without thinking rationally he killed her.

#4,412 ·

Belcher was apart of an organization in college called "Male athletes against domestic violence" where he mentored young kids..He also had a degree in child development..Just Doesnt add up..smh
The Colorado theater shooter was part of a program that mentored kids too. George Zimmerman mentored kids too (allegedly). That doesn't mean anything.

#4,415 ·

Yeah but something just doesn't add up.. Plus, he was a linebacker. They're certainly more prone to concussion related brain trauma than most players.

Also, you don't normally hear of black people doing this type of shit.

#4,422 ·

I swear that Pats seem to win every coin toss. Hoping they keep up the tear they are on and destroy the Dolphins. They are averaging about 37 and remember averaged a ton last year. I might just be thinking of the David Patten and Troy Brown days but its amazing how the Pats evolved from defensive team to high powered offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.