Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #156 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

The whole foreign heel character will always work in wrestling and the fact that Antonio Cesaro can work the mic and has great in ring skills means in theory he should be successful in WWE if booked right. The only thing i worry about is having Aksana alongside him because i see her as a joke character and she hurts his credibility in my opinion so i'd like to see Antonio Cesaro go alone and be booked more like Kurt Angle was from 2002 onwards as a vicious wrestling machine style heel.

Things that go in his favour with him on SmackDown is the fact that there is no clear top heel on the brand although i would personally see Wade Barrett as the person who would have been had he not been injured earlier in the year. It is clear WWE sees a lot in Antonio Cesaro as they have thrown the US title on him already and if booked well i could realistically see him as a main event heel by this time next year as he has a good look and size, mic skills, great in ring skills and has enough experience to be able to work with anyone and i'd be all for Cena/Cesaro, Orton/Cesaro and Mysterio/Cesaro down the line.