Wrestling Forum banner

SAVE.US.SHOW

5K views 46 replies 44 participants last post by  HEELKris 
#1 ·
Big Show, save us. Save us from this great white failure named Sheamus. I honestly wouldnt mind seeing Big Show taking that world heavyweight title from Sheamus. I honestly think he would bring back prestige to that title, a seven foot tall five hundred pound giant walking around with that World title knocking people out left and right, just being unstoppable. I thought of another good idea while I'm typing this, why not have Show win and hold the title until Wrestlemania at this time he has already gone over a lot of the top faces, and enters a feud with Ryback. Ryback beats him for the title and becomes the new WHC, Big Show has just solidified Ryback.

But back to my original statement, I hope Big Show wins that title from him. I can't fucking stand Sheamus, I'm sick of watching this irish Cena. Anyone else rooting for Show against Sheamus? I loved their promo at Raw, Big Show acted amazing and legit looks like he got pissed off when Sheamus was acting like Cena. Big Show needs some credibility back and needs to win some big matches instead of always jobbing to the main event faces. I also think he should add on more weight, and look the ECW type Big Show, he looked like a fucking behemoth. Who agrees?

#37 ·
Show just needs to retire. Some people put wrinkles in their career for staying active a little too long. Show is already there imo.

I really hate Sheamus, but dropping the belt to Show must not happen. We'll end up having an extended Show/Sheamus feud that will be boring and uninteresting. If Sheamus drops it to show, it's probably b/c Ziggler is about to successfully cash in.

#40 ·
One might hope that the long game will be Barrett v. Sheamus feuding, leading to a Barrett WHC reign and a face turn for Ziggler post MitB cash-in. Barrett and Ziggler can both talk, and should be reasonably entertaining.

And no Big Show in the title picture, because reasons.

#41 ·
Big Show's even worse than Sheamus though imo. I'm not sure I'd like to see that. Yeah I'd like to see the title be taken off Sheamus though. There just isn't much happening with it right now.

#43 ·
Wow people want Big Show to win the World title in 2012? just tells me all I need to know about the fans of today. You guys just want to sit through boring matches and terrible acting every Monday/Friday night I guess. I can not wait until everyone crying when Fat Show fail yet again to win the title.

#46 ·
We don't want show. We just do not want Seamus as he is now.

#44 · (Edited)
Honestly I wish they had built Sandow up to put him in the position against Shaemus instead of sticking Big Show into the mix for 500th time. While many might consider it too soon for that kind of push, at least Sandow is entertaining both in and out of the ring. The build he was getting before becoming our "martyr" was working well in my eyes, and he could have brought something a bit fresh to a very stale main event scene. What they've done with him since getting the DX double team treatment is further testament to what's been wrong with WWE creative as a whole for years now.

I like the idea of a Ziggler cash in, but we all know it'll likely end up a short, and for the most part, pointless title reign. I'm not big on Orton or Henry getting the belt either. We've all ready "been there/done that" with those guys, and I, for one, am very ready to see some new blood get the chance to run with the ball for a while. They may crash and burn in the end, but at least it would something different that rehashing the same champs that have been passing the belt around with each other for a few years now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.