Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pokemon Black & White 2 (spoilers & discussion)

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Punked Up
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: Pokemon Black & White 2 (spoilers & discussion)

I'm picking up Black 2 today around 3, and I must say I like what I've seen from trailers/game-play etc. The only gripe I have is that each gym only has 3 pokemon. Still though, difficulty levels have gone up, cool pokemon are available in the wild (Riolu, Eevee, etc.), and Iris is champion. Looks to be a great game.

For my team I think I'll go Magnezone, Samurott, Lucario, and an Eeveelution and the rest I'll figure out as I go.

Jesus, between WWE and Call of Duty, it's nice to be a fan of a company that's actually putting out good content.

1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote