Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

WrestleMania 21

Money In The Bank

Edge vs Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin vs Christian vs Booker T vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio vs Carlito Caribbean Cool

Instead of making it a RAW exclusive match, I would make it the first-ever Money In The Bank Ladder Match an inter-promotional match-up and instead of it being 6 men, I would make it 8 men Edge (RAW), Jericho (RAW), Shelton Benjamin (RAW), and Christian (RAW) and representing Smackdown would be Booker T (SD), Eddie Guerrero (SD), Rey Mysterio (SD), and Carlito Caribbean Cool (SD). I would have Edge win the first-ever MITB match with 8 men instead of 6.

Streak Match (13-0 or 12-1)

Undertaker vs. Chris Benoit

I think that the 2 of them if they were to face each other and especially at WrestleMania 21, they would have put on a good match and with Benoit challenging the Streak, Benoit would have made a great streak opponent for Undertaker in that this match would be sort of like HBK/Taker from Mania 25 in terms of build-up with Benoit and Taker, and that Benoit says that he will beat The Undertaker and that he will make him tap out, and that he is not intimidated and Taker does his best to intimidate Benoit and he gets to Benoit but Benoit is also inside of Taker's head too. Taker would win this in a lengthy hard fought bout.

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

I wouldn't change anything about this feud, it was perfect at the time, and Angle would still go over HBK in this match, this match is probably one of the best Mania matches of all time in terms of build-up and its overall performance.

Big Show vs Kane

Instead of what we had with Big Show/Akebono at Mania 21, I would have had Kane and Big Show go up against each other at Mania 21 in a Battle of the Giants, King Kong that being Big Show goes up against Godzilla Kane and not only would bragging rights be on the line but also brand supremacy in the process and I would have had Kane turn heel for this, and Big Show be the face for this match and it would be an inter-promotional match-up with Kane representing RAW and Big Show representing Smackdown. I would have Kane go over.

WWE Championship

JBL (c) vs John Cena

I wouldn't change anything about this match-up at all, the build-up was actually pretty good, I thought, and I would still have Cena go over JBL in this match.

WWE Women's Championship

Trish Stratus (c) vs Christy Hemme w/Lita

I wouldn't change anything about this match-up at all except that I would have had Christy Hemme go over Trish at Mania with Trish putting her over, at least that way Christy she could have had a reign as Women's Champion, and her & Trish & Lita could have had a Triple-Threat Match for the WWE Women's Championship at some point.

World Heavyweight Championship (Triple-Threat Match)

Triple H (c) vs Batista (2005 Royal Rumble Match winner) vs Randy Orton

Then we would see the implosion of Evolution as we know it on the grandest stage of them all, and I would have added Orton into the mix and we get to see 3 former Evolution members go at it, with HHH trying to get Batista to go over to SD and Batista turns on HHH & Flair, but then Orton somehow gets into the match by strong-arming his way in it, and Orton in this match he wouldn't be a heel or a face as Orton would be more of a tweener in this match. Batista still goes over in this match by pinning HHH, to set up a feud with him & Orton for the title with Orton turning heel in the process.
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote