Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Future 'Mania locations in North America

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Future 'Mania locations in North America

Rogers Centre Toronto and why I say that other than me being Canadian and me being from Toronto, it is because we are a great wrestling city and not to mention we have the best fans, and the best atmosphere I think out of any wrestling city and not to mention we have experience in hosting WrestleMania hosting WrestleManias 6 and 18, so I definitely think we should host Mania one more time, we are long overdue since the last time we ever had Mania here in Toronto was 2002 which saw so many great matches like Rock/Hogan, Hall/Austin, HHH/Jericho, Taker/Flair just to name a few
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote