Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #163 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Was just wondering because pretty much every rapper he's named that he listened to has been a white underground rapper, and Mac was underground at one point.
Reef the lost Cauze = Black
King Mag = black
King syze = black
Jus Allah = black
Torae = black
Ruste Juxx = black
Prevail = black
I Shiek = Iranian

Those are just some names from underground , some are half black but not sure if with white,Hispanic or both for some.

I know what you're trying to do but its not working. I listen to a wide variety(not saying I'm the only one) of guys who are from different race,creed, culture etc and I don't only just listen to underground either not that I need to justify that

And no I was never a fan of Mac Miller or Bubba Sparxxx,Asher Roth, lil Wyte,Paul Wall(made a song with Vinnie btw) etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Mac Miller doesn't rap about murdering priests or jerking off into napkins so probably not.
blank stare
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote