Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #672 (permalink)
NeyNey
#Fatal4way #HolyShit

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

Quote:
What really pisses me off is the fact when guy wrestlers like CM Punk sleep around he gets praised but when a women does it she gets called every name under the sun that just isnt right. Oh and by the way CM Punk has actually slept with alot of women from working on the indies and in WWE
How dare they, having sex!
Who cares how they fuck around in the company?!
Kelly Kelly can fuck who she wants, CM Punk can fuck whoever he wants, Hornswoggle can fuck who he wants...
People who really care about how many guys Kelly Kelly had and what a slut she is are pathetic little worms, which slobbering over by Boulevard press news about WWE forgetting that we all have needs.

And if it annoys you that people call a women slut and if a man does the same he is a player: Just don't give a fuck! That will last forever. But in the end, it's your life and it's your fun. The opinion of people, what is right or what is wrong has not to be yours. Just let them talk.

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Devitt, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for GOAT in Action: