Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
Evil Neville
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
Point taken about Cena's consistency but I do believe a good portion of his 'bad matches' (vs Miz at OTL comes to mind) have bad booking to blame. He does have bad matches that are entirely up to his fault and his opponents. His match against R-Truth was mind-numbingly bad and bad booking wasn't to blame. What I'm trying to get at is, if you remove all the shitty booked matches from his body of work, he isn't THAT inconsistent.

I wasn't saying his match with the before mentioned guys are 5 star masterpieces, but it really does show of Cena's ability when he got a fun match out of Khali at Judgement Day '07. Cena sold the threat of Khali being a monster that can't be beaten and it made Khali look much better than he actually was.
Agreed. Also, Suzuki