Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Success Is A Journey, Not A Destination

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed
Default Re: WWE 2011: Success Is A Journey, Not A Destination

The Miz vs. John Morrison: Kind of felt odd that the thread kicked off with a WWE Championship match. So Iím guessing it will be The Miz vs. John Morrison at Royal Rumble.

Melina vs. Maryse: Solid way to build up the Melina vs. Natalya match here. It keeps Melina looking like a strong challenger and keeps up her heel heat.

CM Punk/Wade Barrett: Nice segment here with the teases and the alliance being shown between Punk and Barrett, setting up an interesting faction.

As you know, Iím Looking forward to Sara Del Rey

Tag Team Champions Segment: Nice way to build things up for the tag team division. Looking to see how things go from here.

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus: I thought this was a great way to end the show, building up Randy Orton and Sheamusís big blow off match only to get it ruined by the Nexus. This puts a lot of attention on the group.

Some good booking here and I liked the choices overall for the three guys in the Royal Rumble so far.