Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a push
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cricket View Post
Cena's a pretty shit in-ring worker, can't put up a decent match unless he's being carried someone. I wouldn't rank him as low as 1 though, probably 4 or 5.
You're fucking nuts. He's one of the best guys on the entire roster. He doesn't need "carried." If anything, he's the one usually carrying others, like Umaga or The Miz. How many great matches does John Cena have to have until people give him the credit he deserves? Dude is off-the-charts & is where he's at because he's earned it & deserves it.

Vs. JBL, "I Quit," WWE Judgment Day 2005
Vs. Rob Van Dam, ECW One Night Stand 2006
Vs. Kurt Angle, Carlito, Chris Masters, Shawn Michaels & Kane. "Elimination Chamber," WWE New Years Revolution 2006
Vs. Umaga, "Last Man Standing," WWE Royal Rumble 2007
Vs. Shawn Michaels, WWE Wrestlemania 23
Vs. Batista, "Last Man Standing," WWE Extreme Rules 2010
Vs. C.M. Punk, WWE Money in the Bank 2011
Vs. Brock Lesnar, WWE Extreme Rules 2012

There are many people with a wealth of knowledge that goes well beyond mine that would even put him above the internet darling Kurt Angle, although that's blasphemous around these parts. I'm of that mind as well. Whenever someone says that John Cena can't work, or isn't talented or can't go in the ring, you can pretty much guarantee that person doesn't know a damn thing about professional wrestling.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote