Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
ThePeoplezStunner3
Moron

ThePeoplezStunner3 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
The Rock

Mic Work - 5 - Can't deny he has great delivery and has the crowd in the palm of his hands while he talks.

Promo Skills - 1 - Mic work is great... but his actual promos? Urgh. Insults that a 5 year old would find amusing and makes up random shit that doesn't make sense and isn't funny. Plus for about a 3 year period his promos were 99% the same.

Charisma - 5 - Just impossible to deny. He has "it" when it comes to charisma.

In Ring ability - 2.5 - Has had some great matches yes, and while its true they were all with better workers mostly, he held up his own in a lot of them (Iron Man with HHH is imo his absolute best performance ever in a match). That being said, its rare I watch a match of his and find something HE does inside the ring that gets me excited or anything. His selling was awkward and weird and his comebacks (which getting the crowd on their feet) left a lot to be desired for me personally.

Storytelling/Ring Psychology (personally I class them as the same thing) - 1 - Don't really recall anything he did in a match that would constitute him having good storytelling abilities in the ring.
I hope Rocky316 don't see this
ThePeoplezStunner3 is offline   Reply With Quote