Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vincent Drops New GM Storyline
View Single Post
post #50 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Oakue
Eduardo Gaff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Vincent Drops New GM Storyline

Listen, I don't like AJ being the GM and I'm not a fan of her having the air time she has. But if we're going to be fair, I think it is wrong to suggest "her run is over". Her run is over with the IWC. Not with the people who show up to these arenas. Every single day people who are making House show reports are listing her in the top 5 for largest pops. She's also getting the best diva reactions of anyone on TV, and this is now over two different diva champions in Eve and Layla.

So, I mean I personally don't care for her, and I don't care for the GM position, and I don't care for women wrestling anyway, so what happens to her is not of concern to me. But certainly, she's not going anywhere anytime soon. I think sometimes the IWC overvalues it's own opinions on certain things, thinking it's the commonly accepted view for all wrestling fans. Most of the time it's not. I think AJ is a good example of that.

Last edited by Oakue; 10-07-2012 at 10:40 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome