Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #6784 (permalink)
Green Light
SUPERSTRING

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrosOfDestruction View Post
That's why we have this wonderful invention known as satellite.

But that's what it seems like so far although it's probably gonna be 3 weeks instead of 2. I'm pretty sure he's gonna return on the 20th anniversary show which is on 7th Jan and the RR is on the 27th so that's most likely 3 consectuive shows he's gonna work to build up the match.

Not like this would be anything new though. I remember the Rock/Hogan feud in 03 and he appeared via satellite for a couple of weeks and only did 1 appearance in person on the go home show.
Do you people really wanna boo The Rock? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was one of my favourite promos from Rock as well, like ever. When he is on his game that is all he needs to sell a match anyway, not to mention Punk can easily carry the feud in the weeks before Rock is there. Oh and, let's not forget Raw is THREE HOURS now. They will have several Rock-Punk segments each show I'm sure.

(If I remember rightly Rock made two appearances on that SD! 03 show, one promo alone and one where he came out to face Hogan, mocked him and then spat water in his face)